Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Inspiration


I was sitting here at the computer this morning reading some of my Groups, seeing what everyone else was doing quilt wise, and nothing was striking me as exciting. My mind kept wandering back to an idea I had on my trip. The idea actually hit me somewhere in western Oklahoma and kept popping into my head off and on the whole trip.

So, since I had some time to kill this morning, I took the first step to this new quilt I would like to make one day, finding the pattern. I know I have the fabric for this, probably enough to make a king size, maybe even a reversible king size. I’ve been collecting this kind of fabrics for a few years now. However, I know I will need more, I don’t have all the colors I want/need. (There’s that addiction again… collecting fabrics)


Now I think I will start moving stuff so we can start moving rooms and maybe someday I can start working on this quilts… maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge