Sunday, August 17, 2008

Link to my blog?

I got an email from someone today, someone I have never met, never gotten email from, never “talked” to on line (that I know of) in any one of the 29 Groups I belong to who wanted me to add a link to her blog on my blog.

First of all, and I mean this kindly, her blog wasn’t anything I would want to read on a daily basis, let alone link to. (Sorry BC) Her blog had nothing but sports on it.. and I’m not that big of a sports fan. Heck, I don’t know who is in first place in any thing… except Michael Phelps of course.

Secondly, I have very few links on my Blog… most of them are family links. My son’s, my nephew’s and nieces’ and a sister-in-law. I like seeing what they are up to, and watching the kids grow. And then two friends, one I haven’t met, one I have. I like what they say, usually, and that’s why I have links to their sites.

Thirdly, if I had links to all the blogs I read even occasionally, quilting, photography, Delaware stuff, etc… I would have a list so long that no one could find anything on it.

Now maybe.... someday.... in the future, I will add some blog links on here. I’d have to categorize them for sure, quilt blogs, family blogs, photography blogs, Delaware blogs, etc. But then I might accidently leave someone out, and that someone might get hurt. So maybe not.

Do I want you to put a link to my blog on your blog… that is completely up to you. This is a free country (still), and I can’t tell you what to do and not to do. I won’t be offended if you don’t, and I may never know if you do.

And for Janie in AK who wanted to know if I will ever put quilting stuff on here…. Maybe, maybe not. Probably not ever a quilt pattern or design, although I might talk about making one if the mood strikes me. I have a whole web site with patterns, BOMs, etc, DelawareQuilts.com This blog is sort of my diary, thoughts, my feelings, my ramblings.



Here’s today’s photo
Someone asked me if there was really a deer in the photo I posted back on August 4th. Here is the photo I posted, and a photo of the deer in it. Of course it is fuzzy, he was moving and we were moving… what do you expect under those circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge