Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Progress

I can happily report progress, the move is going well. As of tonight one large shelving unit is upstairs and already full of fabric, and another unit downstairs is 3/4 of the way empty. The smallish unit which was for extra stuff fit nicely next to the desk, and will be the perfect addition for larger things that should not be stored on the desk…

While moving I found a few more UFOs which I had never listed on my list, and I don’t think I will either. These tops were class samples, and leaving them unfinished doesn’t bother me at all. I will find someone willing to quilt them, and then donate them to charity or sell them for Relay. (Anyone want a sunflower garden twist table topper? I have two different sizes and colors) There were others too, but those were suitable for children so will go to Children’s Hospital.

To make it fair to myself, if I do decide to keep any of the UFOs I find, I will add them to the list. I’m almost afraid of what I might find next.

I am certainly getting my exercise going up and down stairs so many times. And I’ve been sleeping well too the last few nights. Maybe I will get to sew again sooner than I thought! Progress is great!

Today’s photo is some more beautiful wild flowers from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge