Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kind of a strange day… too many things going on at once, things I can't do anything about but....

So I have started the big move, sewing room upstairs to the largest bedroom in the house. It will make a nice sewing room, although in the summer it has a tendency to get a little warm. I’m thinking those hot days of summer I will either do hand work downstairs, or just set up my little Janome downstairs and sew. OR I will sew on my good old 404 which is nicely tucked away on the back porch.

With the stash I have, and all the retreat gear, and the miscellaneous “stuff” it won’t be an easy move. But I have every intention of cleaning inventory a little, and hopefully will be more organized in the new room.

Today’s photo … I sure hope you weren’t looking for one of the new room, it is still mostly a bedroom, and a big mess with the new stuff moved in. But here is another one from the trip, a beautiful view from the Flaming George in either Utah or Wyoming…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge