Friday, August 08, 2008

“Hey Marge, where the heck are you?”

I said we would be in Michigan for a few days. I guess what I forgot to say was that we would be too busy playing with Jared to post anything… and that is exactly what has happened. When we arrived here Thursday afternoon we had to get acquainted again with Jared, now age 3 1/2. Then after he had gone to bed we had to catch up with Tara and see their lovely new home. (Sadly we missed Scott who is off at a conference) Then it was off to bed.

Now it is Friday, and we’ve had a good night sleep, had breakfast, toured the back yard, gone to the park to play, gone out to lunch, played with trains, and now here I am. I have photos, but no way to download them. You all will have to wait till I get home to see anything else…

Home, tomorrow, and then I guess vacation is over. At least I don’t have to do laundry, Tara allowed me to use her washer and dryer, so there won’t be enough dirty to do until sometime next week. (Thank you thank you thank you!!!!)

Oh, Happy Birthday Jonathon! Hope to see you and Steph tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge