Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS #340

From NY… yes someone from “upstate” NY won the National Quilting Day Raffle. I will be mailing the box to a certain quilt shop up there and will let them present it to the winner at one of their regular get-togethers. HOPEFULLY I can convince them to send me a photo of the winner with her box. Hint hint!

(To the ladies of Patchwork Angels, when the box arrives, someone who didn’t buy a chance on this raffle needs to stand with a camera in hand as the ladies who DID buy raffle tickets open the box… and the winner will be revealed!)

There was more than one donor from this quilt shop, and for that I want to thank my team member and friend Candy, who just happened to be in the drawing also. Patchwork Angels has been a terrific supporter of our Relay team for the last few years, and this year has gone above and beyond in support. To all of the ladies up there who bought t-shirts, did Relay Mysteries, just plain donated and got in on this raffle I send a HUGE THANK YOU!

And to the winner, I hope you enjoy it all! Thank you for your continued support!

(I will announce the winner's name as soon as the box is delivered, and will HOPEFULLY HINT HINT have a photo to go along with it!)

Thanks to everyone who donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge