Tuesday, April 06, 2010

No-Spring-Retreat project

Today was supposed to be Day one of the Spring Retreat. But due to the sucky economy and so many retreaters struggling financially we cancelled it. I don’t want a retreat to be a financial burden for anyone, I want them to be fun.

I really enjoy the Spring Retreats, I enjoy them all but over the years the Spring Retreat has become my favorite. I get to really sew and relax and I always come home with so much accomplished. This year as it turns out I wouldn’t be doing much, and if I hadn’t cancelled due to the economy I may have cancelled due to my knees.

ANYWAY… since I’m not retreating and since I’d love to be sewing and since I’d sort of planned on a mystery this week to keep me company, I’ve decided to share a No-Spring-Retreat project with you all. Yes, it’s a mystery, one the Mysteries For Relay ladies did last month. It’s very easy, Super Duper Easy.

I will give you a link to clues, one each day, starting right now. The clues will NOT stay on line, so if you miss one, it will cost you a donation to get it. (HEY, anything for Relay!) $1 per clue and/or $5 for the full pattern. And if you want the full pattern and not a mystery, $5 will get it this week only. Donations may be made at http://www.delawarequilts.com/Relay but make sure you put Retreat mystery in your donation note, so I know you want the pattern. Otherwise I will think you are just making a donation or entering in the Priority Box of Fabric Raffle.

If you missed this mystery, the full pattern is for a $5.50 donation at http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html

Step one will be posted tomorrow, and then one per day.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge