Saturday, April 24, 2010

Electric Quilt 7 is coming

Yes, I am awake enough to do some business, and in no pain what so ever, thanks to the big white pills!

Electric Quilt doesn’t even have an announcement on their own site yet, but wholesalers have gotten the announcement that Electric Quilt 7 will start shipping in early June.

Of course I will be ordering an upgrade for myself, I’ve been a loyal EQ user since EQ2, those old diskettes things, remember those, LOL!

I don’t think I am breaking any rules by saying that the full program price will be $189.95 and the upgrade (for EQ6 owners) will be $89.95. I am guesstimating that shipping will be between $11 and $13 each program, but won’t know for sure until I get my first shipment.

I will take pre-orders if anyone is interested, please email me. If you’d like more information, email me but I only know what they said in their email.

Remember, ALL PROFITS made by Delaware Quilts goes to the American Cancer Society through Relay For Life, so buying from me will help us win the fight against cancer!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are taking pre-orders for EQ7 and EQ7 upgrade. Also, very happy to see you are generously giving your profits to American Cancer Society. Thank you!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge