Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some of the mystery quilts

Here are a few photos of the Super Duper Easy mystery. If you missed this mystery, the full pattern is for a $5.50 donation at http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html





Why did I take the clues off? I did this mystery as a thank you to a group of ladies for their donations to the American Cancer Society. (Mysteries For Relay, and our next mystery starts May 1) I only shared it here so I had a feeling of retreating and had some company while I wasn’t. I said when I started “The clues will NOT stay on line, so if you miss one, it will cost you a donation to get it. (HEY, anything for Relay!)”
And I am sticking to that… ANYTHING for Relay.





Let me ask you something… do you know anyone in your family, your friends, your neighborhood, anyone who has been affected by cancer in some way? Very few of us can answer no to that. That’s one of the reasons I raise money, so fewer people will be affected by this dreaded disease. This is the only way I can help, I’m not a scientist so I can’t find the cure. I’m certainly not a philanthropist who can donate millions. And about the only thing I can sell are my stash and my patterns, so that’s what I do. ALL of my pattern sales go to the American Cancer Society through Relay For Life. (Minus PayPal fees)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge