Monday, April 05, 2010

Bear Ladies

I was on the phone this morning with one of the Bear ladies who I used to sew with occasionally. She isn’t in Bear anymore, but way out in California where her husband is working. She was up early because she is afraid to go to sleep because her bed keeps shaking… and her husband isn’t in it. She said the two things she can’t get used to living out there are the earthquakes and the people.

Since she was up at 4AM in the morning and didn’t have anything to do she decided she would call some of the Bear ladies to chat. She started with another Bear lady who isn’t in Bear anymore either, but in jolly old England. They had a chat and for some reason started talking about me… uh oh… seems the British Bear lady has been reading my blog recently, and filled the California Bear lady in on recent happenings with my life. Then, since I’d posted already this morning and she knew I was up, she suggested the California Bear lady call me next, which she did.

We had a nice chat and then the California Bear lady passed on a message from the British Bear lady saying that I needed to get back to quilting on my blog, since it had been months since I wrote anything about quilting at all. …. WELL… I beg to differ British Bear lady, I blogged about bed sizes on March 23 and that was quilt related. But I understand what you are saying, so I will get back to more quilty posts soon.

And while I’m at it to both Bear ladies, thank you for your donations and good luck. If you win you will get a BIG giggle out of some of the fabrics, left-overs from the group quilt we made… no I haven’t done anything with them and by giving them away I’ll be done with them, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge