Thursday, April 22, 2010

I missed a day, sorry!

Yesterday was a blurr, lots happening and not much accomplished. Drugs kept me down. Work was Relay work mostly and today will be the same. What needed to be done was. Closer and closer to the big day and that means more and more work for me.

Good news, with the fabric raffle and a nice check from the on-line candy sales, the team is now over the $7000 mark. How high can we go? I am so proud of the whole team, everyone really seemed to put an honest effort in this year and I appreciate it.

Tomorrow is my cleaning and oiling aka arthroscopic surgery. I’ll find out later today what time.
Right now I'm going to take my morning nap... it's the drugs. One more day. I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Marge. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the lube job. I Know you will be a much happier camper when you can get around and especially when you can sew! I sent you a little something for your relay group. Thanks for the mysteries. One will be in the quit show next week. B.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge