Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Updates


Knees are doing better, MUCH better, thank you for asking. Today I have absolutely no pain in my knees unless I am standing or walking which is a great improvement over the throbbing pain last week. Today the only pain I have is in my head, I think the pollen is to blame for that, eyes are running but nose isn’t, LOL!


Electric Quilt 7. Seems I misunderstood the pricing policy and I CAN discount it, I just can’t say how much I am discounting it. In order to see my price you have to click on the Buy It Now button. If you don’t want to buy it, just X out the PayPal page. Remember ALL of my profits goes to ACS to fight cancer. http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/


And since I mentioned Relay, when don’t I, just ten days away now! Hard to believe that another year is almost over, Relay year anyway. I’m going to slow down my fundraising this summer to catch up on my sewing. SLOW DOWN, not stop… I won’t stop until we don’t need to Relay any more and cancer is a thing of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge