Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh heck it’s Monday….

Don’t ask me why I dread Monday’s so much, I really can’t say. Well John goes back to work, but he’s not home that much when he’s off work, so that can’t be it. I don’t have to go to work, I don’t go no where these days (excuse the language) There aren’t tons of emails coming in from Relay so I don’t even have anything to complain about there… although honestly I would like some work to come in, emails from Relay means more $ and more money means more help in fighting cancer.

This morning I just couldn’t get out of bed. My knees weren’t the excuse, but I’m using them. I was comfortable, I actually didn’t hurt at all. First time since the committee meeting last Wednesday I can say that I felt no pain at all. And I know I didn’t take any drugs in the middle of the night, I don’t think I got up until John went to work this morning. I got up, took care of business and went right back to bed… that was my mistake, I should have stayed up. But I didn’t and I was soon fast asleep again. When I woke up a half hour later I felt wonderful, and stayed there. I was actually afraid to move for fear the pain would come back, so I laid there… and went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next time, I’m not saying what time it was, I needed to get up, I had to take care of business again (bathroom business). I stayed up, although I really did consider going back to bed. One good cup of coffee and I’m raring to go… nowhere to go, nothing to do, emails answered… now what?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday to you - it's 1:15PM and I am still in my jammies, LOL, so it's OK for you to sleep in, and enjoy it !! Love the mystery quilt photos too, and I'll be sending you a donation for Relay, since I downloaded these parts. Well, I got the first three, and my DD saved the last two whil I was away at retreat this weekend. Big hugs, and glad to hear that your knees gave you a breather overnight.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge