Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday

I’m doing much better today, and feeling almost human again… almost. Taking a shower took most of my energy but I feel cleaner and smell better. Only pills I’ve taken today are over the counter, so I think that is an improvement.

I had a lengthily discussion on-line this morning with another small business owner like myself about selling EQ7. She is offering a huge discount on it, and said I should do the same. Yes, I could but I won’t. I will stick to my simple free shipping, and hope to raise some more money for Relay For Life by making a few sales. Every sale is more money to help someone beat cancer, as I promised ALL of my profits go to Relay For Life.

As far as the product itself, I can’t wait to get my hands on it! This line from their email has me anxious to try it out…. Digital cameras will become a quilter's best friend. EQ7 has dozens of ways to turn everyday photos into quilt ­­art images. WOW… I can’t wait to try that! It will end my days of drawing tiles and photos, and hopefully make my mysteries even more exciting!

Speaking of mysteries, we have one coming up next weekend. I had three testers make three totally different looking quilts with this mystery, I can’t wait to see what the mystery ladies will come up with! Still time to join up if you like mysteries, or even if you don’t since you can get the full pattern after the mystery has been revealed!
Maybe by next weekend I will be sewing too, maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge