Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Clue #1 to the No-Spring-Retreat project/mystery

I got a phone call yesterday from a gal who was supposed to be at the retreat also. She was unfortunately the first one to back out when she lost her job. She called to say she would be starting a new job next week, finally. She also said she since she was still off this week she was going to sew all week, which she decided when she found this mystery here on my blog. She begged me to send her the full pattern so she could start working on it, and I did. (Thanks for the donation!)

This morning I found this email from her… “I have made half of the four patches I need for my queen size mystery and am thinking of cutting back to a twin. Now I understand why you always recommend people start with a lap quilt when you do a mystery. I’ll be dreaming of four patches all night long.”

If you missed this mystery, the full pattern is for a $5.50 donation at http://delawarequilts.com/Relay/Patterns4Relay.html



PS, here's another springy photo from my yard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge