Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Never again

Never again will I start off a day saying I had nothing to do. For the next three hours straight my phones (cell and home) were ringing constantly and both email boxes were overflowing with emails and someone even came to the door. The door was easy to take care of, no thank you, close door. Phones and emails…. Oh I forgot to say faxes too… only problem is I can’t accept a fax when I am on the phone and the person who was trying to send me a fax kept calling me on the phone to tell me to turn the fax on. I took his first call, hung up and turned on fax. Before I could get it on the first fax tried to come in. Then he called me back to tell me it wasn’t on, and of course he got the squealing racket that comes with a fax which proved to him it was. Then he tried sending fax again and someone else also tried to call so the fax didn’t come through again. Then of course he called me back and he got the fax again. THEN he tried again and I got the fax finally. Then I got it again. Then I got it again. THEN I shut off the fax machine.

Things went downhill from there, and I was more than happy to crawl back into bed when I finally got there. But you know what happens when you sleep too late in the morning, you can’t sleep at night. Hopefully I will catch up or at least even out tonight, LOL!

NOT all a bad day though, I got a few nice donations from people who enjoyed the mystery, thanks Liz, Kate and Jane.


And this evening my honey brought me home a nice new shiny cane… a cane… you know like OLD people use… that is a good thing, although darn I don’t want to have to use it but I sure needed it.. sigh.. hopefully after surgery I won’t need it any more… well not for a long time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge