Friday, March 25, 2011

51% of Americans are on Facebook?

According to the evening news, which I happened to stop on while channel hopping looking for weather just now, 51% of American’s are on Facebook. That alone is enough to make me want to quit, I have never been in the majority. Besides, I have issues with Facebook… and I seem to be the only one. I get more junk mail from Facebook then I do from foreign orphans looking for money and lawyers trying to give me some. I get emails from my “friends” asking me to visit their web sites… sites I know darn well don’t belong to any friends of mine, and more recently I have people who want date me. Don’t those people know I’m a happily married overweight old lady?

So why am I on Facebook? Darn if I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge