Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Task continued

Well I hemmed the inner most lining, but the more I thought about it the less I wanted to go any further. I really am afraid that the bride has shrunk too much for this dress, and I know that I can not take it in AND I know that altering it will cost her more than she paid for the dress. SO… I asked her to give me some time next time she’s in town and we will try the dress on again and see what it looks like.

So I hung the dress back on the hanger, put it in the plastic wrap and hung it up.
And moved on to another UFO.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a piece on TV recently about wedding dresses that said that most brides lose weight before weddings and talking about how hard those dresses are to alter... they have too many parts and layers, especially strapless ones ! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge