Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday’s Task

I don’t have a design wall and I didn’t do any sewing yesterday at all, so today I am showing my Tuesday’s task…. Which may very well turn into Wednesday’s and Thursday’s and Friday’s and so on and so on… hemming the wedding dress.

I am greatly concerned that more than just hemming will need to be done, the bride has lost a lot of weight. Yes, women want to lose weight, but when you have the perfectly fitting wedding dress you can’t afford to lose any weight. And taking this dress in will cost the bride more than she paid for it since she got such a deal on the dress to start with.

So don’t look for many quilty posts from me this week, I am working on the dress and doing NOTHING else until it is finished…. Although, I might just pin the hem, and have her try the dress on again… I truly am terrified that it won’t fit her anymore and that more than just hemming will have to be done. I think I might have to make straps for this strapless gown so it stays on her until the appropriate time on her wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge