Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy Busy

It’s that time of year again, Relay time. Of course for me Relay last all year long, which is why my team is over $8000 and creeping towards that magic $10,000 mark. But for the rest of our event Relay is just a few months long, so my work load increases the closer Relay gets. I wish my work load was heavier, but unfortunately with the economy things are slow this year.

But I just said I was busy, right? And in the next sentence I wished it was busier? Well because I’m not, I’ve been thinking up new ways to raise money and trying to share them with other people. However people are just afraid to ask for money this year.

I know the economy sucks, believe me. We are living pay check to pay check just like we were when we were first married and still in college. But cancer doesn’t know that people are struggling this year, so it keeps attacking more and more people. So we need to fight harder and raise more money.

I’m doing the best I can… anyone want to buy a quilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge