Saturday, March 12, 2011

I think I am ready for the retreat!

I got out of bed and showered and dressed and headed straight downstairs to sew. Oddly, no one else was in the conference room. Regardless I was so happy to be there, I sat down and started sewing. I sewed and sewed and sewed... but no one came in to join me. After finishing all my projects I got concerned no one was sewing with me, so I got up to look around and see where everyone was. I looked under the tables, in the closet, and then went out in the hallway. That room was full of ladies sewing, but I realized I didn't know one single person there. I walked around and introduced myself, but they weren't a very friendly group, and they weren't quilting, just sewing... some of them didn't even have fabric, but their machines were running. That seemed strange to me and woke me up....

Well my brain is ready to retreat, so I guess I'd better pack... and I think that's what I will do today!

1 comment:

  1. How funny...glad you woke up and started packing! Have fun with your retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge