Thursday, March 03, 2011

Trying

I’m trying to get some sewing done, but life keeps getting in my way. Remember my goal to get just three bindings sewn on? Still not done and I’ve been working on them all day.

Got up this morning and started laundry then came right upstairs to work on bindings. Of course I had to check email first, and that led to a barrage of emails back and forth about various subjects, tumblers and other items for sale for Relay, sewing supplies for Featherweights, looking for a piece of fabric, phone calls about products for Relay, more Relay emails, more phone calls for Relay, and then phone calls from kid about money, more Relay emails, kid calling again about plastic canvas, another Relay phone call (Hi Boss) … etc etc. I’ve had 16 incoming phone calls today, made probably that many out, I’ve received 42 emails and sent 11 out and the laundry is still in the washer….

But I have TWO quilts with binding sewn on by machine and the third one half way FINISHED...now just the hand work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge