Friday, March 04, 2011

Did I sew last night?

Heck no, I never even looked at those three quilts with bindings waiting to be worked on.

Last night I packed up that piece of fabric my friend was looking for, weighed it and stuck it in the mail box to go out today. Then I took care of the kids’ money request, I hope the last time but I doubt it, they know where the bank of Mom is unfortunately. I did finish the load of laundry, and actually stuck another one in… it’s still there.

And then I turned on the TV, mistake. There was nothing on that I wanted to watch and while skipping channels I came to a commercial and while that commercial was on and before the show came back I fell asleep in the chair. When I woke up it was almost 10:30 so I got up and went to bed.

Today, more working on that website. I have one more page to do. It will take me a day or two to get it done, and then, hopefully, this job will be over except for occasional updates… at least I hope they are only occasional.

Tonight, I will start hand sewing bindings, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge