Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sew what?

Since I’m not doing what I intended to do this week, the wedding dress, I am catching up on some UFOs. I created four little (and not so little) quilts at the retreat, and today I finished them. I added borders to one, and finished the backings for all of them. I am sending them to Wilford Hall Medical Center.

I also finished two other UFOs, they needed borders and backing. They are finished and need to be taken to the quilter’s soon. That means I have four, or is it five, that need a quilter’s magic!

And speaking of quilters, I got all the ones that were out to be quilted back and the bindings are on all of them, by machine at least. I think I need to do some hand work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge