Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Resolution, not yet

A few people have asked me if I settled my issue with the pattern copier yet. The simple answer is no. Actually this person is really rude, ruder than I even thought at first. She purchased a pattern that I have only sold three of. The other two sales I just happen to know the buyers, so it was easy to figure out who she was on my own, even without the information from the student.

I emailed her and nicely asked her if she had reproduced the pattern. After 24 hours of no reply, I emailed her the copy of the thank you email, after deleting the name and address of the person who sent it, still no reply. I have now contacted the local guilds and shops in that area, and am waiting for a reply from any of them.

I have also spoken with my attorney. Even though this person did not steal from me, because of her rudeness, I want to see her punished. Actually, I think that she didn’t make a donation to ACS makes me even madder than if she has stolen from me… I can forgive. However, the thought that perhaps her not donating the 35 dollars for the patterns she copied is keeping someone from getting help that they need in fighting cancer,
or denies someone the money they need for medicine,
or denies someone treatment that they need to battle cancer,
or stops a scientist on the brink of discovering the cure because he or she is just a few dollars short the money needed to buy a piece of equipment….
That hurts

1 comment:

  1. There are a certain number of tacky people in this world. I am sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of running into one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge