Sunday, March 20, 2011

Highs and really lows

I've just returned from a very successful and joyful retreat. I want to say thank you to all the ladies who attended. I look forward to seeing you all again. I will work on the photos and updates tomorrow after I have visited the vampires for my monthly blood draw, I promise.

While catching up on email I found a thank you note for a pattern from a lady who took a class at her local library taught by a local quilting enthusiast. While her thank you was very nice, it also put up a red flag to me. I asked her for more details and found that one of my patterns had been reproduced and taught by someone without my permission.

I am crushed and extremely disappointed that that person did not ask permission and basically stole money from the American Cancer Society which is where all of my pattern money goes.

To me this person has taken money from the ACS, money that helps fight cancer, helps people fighting and helps science find the cure.

While I am hurt, I am also sad that someone would be so mean... not to me, but to those who are fighting cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge