Monday, March 21, 2011

Updates

Today was a busy day and is to be continued. I started out the day by visiting the vampires, monthly blood draw. I wish there was a way to know ahead of time if it is going to be a good one or not, did my counts go down, stay the same or go back up again like they did last month? I want off the prednisone and I want off it soon... but I also don't want the pain again so I will put up with it.

Since we were having a summer like thunder storm when I left the clinic at 8AM I came straight home, errands can wait for a sunny day. I went right to work, trying to catch up on emails, Relay stuff and eventually getting around to retreat stuff. I sent emails to the ladies on the waiting list for next Spring since I have a few openings, two replied almost immediately. Then I started working on the retreat photos and after quite a few interruptions got them posted.

Before I knew it John was on his way home from work, and the load of laundry I put in the washer when I got home from the clinic was still there and I hadn't even thought of dinner …. didn't even take time for lunch and I was hungry. There is still work to be done, but tomorrow is another day and I will finish, hopefully, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge