Thursday, March 31, 2011

UFO finished!

This morning I got up early with lots of energy to get things done. I made my coffee and sat down to check email and the power went out. I waited a few minutes hoping it was just a short outage but not today.

Since I was still in my PJs I quickly got dressed to stay warm. Still no power. So to stay warm and get something done, I grabbed my 2011 Sampler to work on the binding. I had been working on it before I left for the retreat and forgot how close I was to finishing. A few minutes later it was finished, and still no power.

I got out a book to read but had gotten a headache from the low light while sewing so changed my mind. I did a little bit of dusting and looked through some papers and did some filing. I was getting colder and colder and was thinking of going back to bed when the power came on…. Work time.

Web pages updated, UFO, Retreat and BOM.     Relay too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge