Monday, March 14, 2011

Car's packed

Yes.... the car is packed, except for my suitcase, sewing machine, tote bag with projects I want to work on and my computer. Problem is, the car IS PACKED... I have room for my passenger's stuff and her and that's all... those four items of mine have no place to go...

So I have to do some reshuffling, which I think can be done. I have the tote with the irons and table risers which I think has room in it, and the spaces behind the seats. I'm pretty sure I can make almost everything fit.

If not, I wonder if Joan would mind hanging on to the roof of the car?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good time at the retreat. My younger daughter Jenifer and I will be in the area on Saturday. Beth can't make the trip as she is recovering from heart surgery. Maybe I will see you in Zooks. The weather is supposed to be spring-like this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEE HAW! Love the dreaming about retreating. I'm sure your group will be much nicer, friendlier, folks! I've met some of them so I know that is true. B.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge