Thursday, March 10, 2011

Been two of those days....

Well yesterday was Relay day, but I had a lot of other work which I worked on also... but no sewing. Just when I thought I was finished with something, something else would pop up. If it wasn't one thing it was another. As I rushed off the the Relay meeting I knew I had a few things unfinished.

Last night after the meeting I had data entry to do, not a lot unfortunately. The meeting was poorly attended due to Ash Wednesday.. I never knew the Relay gang were such good church people, I only think of them as good Relayers. It was a great meeting and I'm really sorry not every team captain was there to hear what was said.

Today hasn't been much better, one issue after another all over again. That web site I've been working on is done, but now it's disappeared from the internet ….totally gone, like it was never there. I've never had this much trouble with a web site before, and sure hope I never do again.... I might have to give up this line of work

To add insult to injury, I decided to take a break from all the problems and mess and do some retreat work, simple easy job, staple the patterns together. Well my stapler had other thoughts and barely poked through the three pages I was putting together. So I used the soon to be discarded stapler to start the job and a pair of needle nose pliers to finish.

Then I decided to update this blog... of course the internet was down, it's raining out! (30 minutes later it's back and I hope get this posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge