Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hot off the press!

Here they are, the Delaware Quilts Relay For Life team’s newest fundraiser. 

The idea came to me while talking to a friend who is fighting cancer.  She had such stamina and strength and the will power that nothing was going to slow her down, not even cancer.  I told her I admired that in her and she said to me “Screw cancer!” 

I laughed but the idea was planted, and this was the design I came up with.  I shared it with a few team members, and it took off from there.  I had an initial order of a dozen which quickly climbed to over 40, and I am working on the third order already.

If you would like one of these, they are $20 regardless of size, plus postage.  I currently have sizes medium to X-Large in stock in Navy and Red.  And I will be placing a second order soon!  Click here to order. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge, love the tee shirts. I posted them on my facebook page. I hope it gets you some sales.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge