Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hot off the press!

Here they are, the Delaware Quilts Relay For Life team’s newest fundraiser. 

The idea came to me while talking to a friend who is fighting cancer.  She had such stamina and strength and the will power that nothing was going to slow her down, not even cancer.  I told her I admired that in her and she said to me “Screw cancer!” 

I laughed but the idea was planted, and this was the design I came up with.  I shared it with a few team members, and it took off from there.  I had an initial order of a dozen which quickly climbed to over 40, and I am working on the third order already.

If you would like one of these, they are $20 regardless of size, plus postage.  I currently have sizes medium to X-Large in stock in Navy and Red.  And I will be placing a second order soon!  Click here to order. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marge, love the tee shirts. I posted them on my facebook page. I hope it gets you some sales.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge