Monday, July 25, 2011

Three days?

No Bonnie, I only missed two days! I do think today is Monday, right? But since so many have emailed me let me answer some questions here so everyone else doesn’t email me, LOL!

Bonnie asked if we got the trailer cleaned out… yes the guys got it cleaned out on Saturday, despite the 101 temperature (heat index 118) I felt so bad for them doing all the physical work and felt so hopeless since I couldn’t help. But they got it done, well most of it. John says there is just a little bit left to clean out and that when it cools down he and I can take care of it.


Kathy asked what I was working on… I hate to admit it, but nothing. I am not doing any sewing at all lately. I have a quilt that needs just the hand work on the binding done, several quilts that need bindings and all those UFOs and all that stash… and I am not doing any sewing at all. Today I went up to the hot sewing room to pull a pattern for the mail, and looked at all my stash and UFOs and nothing screamed at me to do… so I came downstairs with just the pattern.


Jill asked me when my next mystery would be… the summer mystery continues, just a few more clues to be posted. Sometime in September I will be giving the Mysteries For Relay group a non-mystery pattern. It’s not a mystery this time because there are too many choices to be made and I couldn’t figure how to make it a mystery.


Lynn asked “How is the kitty?” Mufasa is just fine and very much at home here. He is behaving nicely and I even get to sleep through the night now. Either I have gotten used to his noises, or he is respecting our night time more and not carrying on in the early AM hours. He amuses us with his antics and we are enjoying him. And yes, we will miss him when he leaves.


Grace asked “where did your grandmother live?” Gram lived on the Parkway on Ventnor Avenue in Margate NJ. I spent most of my childhood summers on the beaches of Absecon Island and loved it.


Pam asked what I’ve been reading. I have been doing a lot of reading this summer… so far I’ve read A Husband For Margaret by Ruth Ann Nordin, A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron, Hide In Plain Site by Marta Perry, Life’s a Beach by Claire Cook, A Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware and most recently I read all four of the Brides of Culdee Creek series by Kathleen Morgan. I’m sure there were a few more too, short stories.. Which ones would I recommend.. all of them! I really enjoyed each one of them. My next book l will be #14 in the Benni Harper series, State Fair.

So now I think I’ve answered everyone questions and now I think I’ll get to that book!


Whoops, I forgot to add that I have an opening in the November Retreat for two quilters....  I've been through the waiting list and no takers so now I am offering the space to anyone who is interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge