Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday and Monday

Sunday was pretty much of a bust for me… I had one of those “couldn’t sleep” nights. I took a sleeping pill at 10 and another one at 2 and I was still wide awake when I went to bed at 4:30 AM. I was up again at 8:30 and took a short one hour nap in the afternoon. But I was pretty much a walking zombie most of the day.

I went to sleep at 9:30 last night and was up at 7:30 this morning. After my morning chat and coffee I went downstate to take care of some business, including picking up another order of T-shirts. Fortunately I got it done before the heat hit, and now I am home where it is nice and cool. I might… maybe…. do a binding today, or I might just read a book. Still recovering from my sleepless night I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge