Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday and Monday

Sunday was pretty much of a bust for me… I had one of those “couldn’t sleep” nights. I took a sleeping pill at 10 and another one at 2 and I was still wide awake when I went to bed at 4:30 AM. I was up again at 8:30 and took a short one hour nap in the afternoon. But I was pretty much a walking zombie most of the day.

I went to sleep at 9:30 last night and was up at 7:30 this morning. After my morning chat and coffee I went downstate to take care of some business, including picking up another order of T-shirts. Fortunately I got it done before the heat hit, and now I am home where it is nice and cool. I might… maybe…. do a binding today, or I might just read a book. Still recovering from my sleepless night I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge