Friday, July 29, 2011

My Alarm

My alarm is set for 7:30 and I turn it on every night before I go to bed. Sometimes I can sleep all day, so the alarm reminds me it is time to get up and moving. Last night for some reason I did not turn the alarm on. I guess I decided it would be OK to over sleep this morning after the night before.

The cat had different ideas. I was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden there was a loud “MEOW” in my face. I forced open an eye, and right was Mufasa. He was so happy to see my one eye that he rubbed his head on it… but it went away… so he meowed again. This time both eyes opened, but I wasn’t looking at him… I looked at the clock.

7:31 Guess he didn’t want me to over sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge