Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too hot!

Pathetic when 93 is cool, isn’t it? I know there are a lot of you out there who would love to see 93. I wish I could share it with you too.

I’m staying inside where it is cooler and taking it easy. I’m reading, doing a lot of that this summer. Never did get to the handwork yesterday…. And probably won’t today either. Just being lazy, that’s all!

I did do some design work. A pattern on TV caught my eye last night, and I played with it in EQ today. Possible mystery there, but I have to try it in fabric first.

1 comment:

  1. It's been cold and raining all week, with no end in sight. This is NOT how my summer was supposed to go! :-P

    But I guess I'm glad I don't have the awful heat to deal with.

    Isn't there a happy medium somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge