Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too hot!

Pathetic when 93 is cool, isn’t it? I know there are a lot of you out there who would love to see 93. I wish I could share it with you too.

I’m staying inside where it is cooler and taking it easy. I’m reading, doing a lot of that this summer. Never did get to the handwork yesterday…. And probably won’t today either. Just being lazy, that’s all!

I did do some design work. A pattern on TV caught my eye last night, and I played with it in EQ today. Possible mystery there, but I have to try it in fabric first.

1 comment:

  1. It's been cold and raining all week, with no end in sight. This is NOT how my summer was supposed to go! :-P

    But I guess I'm glad I don't have the awful heat to deal with.

    Isn't there a happy medium somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge