Sunday, July 03, 2011

Rainy Sunday

That is kind of contradictory isn’t it?  But it is, and we need it, a lot more than we are getting.  The only place grass is green is over the septic field, even under the trees it’s turning brown. 

Mufasa report, he is very much at home here, and I am very thankful for that.  However, he is very much at home here and is going here what he did to Mike and Kelly… like the early AM wake up noise, and now clearing off surfaces.  Last night before we went to bed he sat on my side table and slowly and methodically cleared everything off, one at a time.  Which is in a way a good thing for me, I do tend to make piles on my tables, and having him here will keep me neater… maybe.

So far he’s been good in the sewing area.  He stays off the table, and except for the one time the other day, has stayed off the sewing machine table too.  He has no interest in it at all while I am sewing. 

And I have been sewing.  I have two rows finished on my fall retreats sample and blocks waiting to be added.  I’m having way too much fun with this project, I hope the retreat ladies like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge