Thursday, July 07, 2011

I thought I posted

Honest, I swear I posted something yesterday… but I guess it’s another one of those things I never got around to.  Or the day before apparently… Summer seems to be catching up with me and I’m getting blog lazy.  OK… I will admit it, I’m just plain getting lazy.

I’ve been sewing, working on another sample for the fall retreats.  All will be charity quilts I think, although maybe not all.  I might save a few for baby gifts. 

I’ve been reading.  I downloaded Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson for my Nook Reader and was hooked.  When I finished that one I downloaded the next one, and since it was available, the one after that too.  I love the style of writing, and am really enjoying the stories. 

I’ve been entertaining Mufasa Kitty… apparently it is a cool thing to play peek-a-boo when someone is sitting on the throne in the bathroom.   He will peek around the corner at me, then hide, then peek and when I stand up, he takes off like someone set a rocket on his back.  He really tickles my funny bone.  Although last night at 3AM I forgot about that game and he scared me half to death, good thing I had already sat, LOL! 

Lastly, I have been checking my retreat lists, making sure I will be ready when they roll around.  The first one is less than 100 days away and something had to be ordered to arrive in time.  I won’t say what, but they are ordered now! 

I’ll try to be a better blogger, but hey… it’s summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge