Sunday, July 22, 2012

Are you a Fabricaholic?

Front and back say the same thing.

I will be taking orders for this T-shirt through now and August 5th.  Delivery will be around October 1st, maybe sooner.  Send me an email at quiltersretreat@hotmail.com to order yours.  Please include your color choice, long or short sleeved and of course size.  I will also need to know your post or zip code to calculate postage. 

Short sleeve T-shirts
White, Navy, Purple, and Red up to size 5X
Small to XX-L are $20 and larger sizes are $2 extra per X (XXX-Ls will be $22, etc.)

Long sleeve T-shirts
White, Navy, Purple, and Red up to size 5X
Small to XL are $25 and larger sizes are $2 extra per X

Postage in the US would be $6 for one shirt, additional postage for more than one. Additional postage if you are out of the US, which I will calculate when you order.

ALL profit from these shirts will go to Relay For Life.  Once you order I will send a PayPal invoice and you will have until August 10 to pay.  I will not order shirts which are not paid for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge