Sunday, July 22, 2012

Are you a Fabricaholic?

Front and back say the same thing.

I will be taking orders for this T-shirt through now and August 5th.  Delivery will be around October 1st, maybe sooner.  Send me an email at quiltersretreat@hotmail.com to order yours.  Please include your color choice, long or short sleeved and of course size.  I will also need to know your post or zip code to calculate postage. 

Short sleeve T-shirts
White, Navy, Purple, and Red up to size 5X
Small to XX-L are $20 and larger sizes are $2 extra per X (XXX-Ls will be $22, etc.)

Long sleeve T-shirts
White, Navy, Purple, and Red up to size 5X
Small to XL are $25 and larger sizes are $2 extra per X

Postage in the US would be $6 for one shirt, additional postage for more than one. Additional postage if you are out of the US, which I will calculate when you order.

ALL profit from these shirts will go to Relay For Life.  Once you order I will send a PayPal invoice and you will have until August 10 to pay.  I will not order shirts which are not paid for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge