Monday, July 02, 2012

Sometimes you are having a bad day…

And then the mail lady comes and brings you an unexpected treasure.  That happened to me today.  I’m having some “issues” that need to be worked out, and I’ve been stressing over them, letting them get to me. 

Then I get a box with a note in it that to me was worth so much.  Kind words that made me realize I could handle these issues and move on and not stress about it.  Words that let me know I am doing something right, and I intend to keep on doing it the same way I always have. 
And there was a gift too, something very useful and handy and something I know I will use often.  It will it come in handy at the retreats, on vacation and so much more! 

But I keep reading the note over and over, this person really “got me” and made me get myself again. 

Thanks Pat, I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge