Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF?

Well it’s Friday, that’s about all I can say about it.  I haven’t gotten anything done today, working on this that and a little bit of everything and a lot of nothing.  I finished two projects this week, but now I can’t decide what to do next.  I’ve made two of my projects for August, maybe I’ll make another one of those.  Or maybe I’ll make another Road to OK, my July project… decisions decisions.  OR, I have this scrappy border I didn’t use that I could take apart and make something else… hmmmm… I like that idea, maybe. 

1 comment:

  1. JanEDav@aol.com8:53 PM

    Love this one Marge. Is this a pattern you are going to share either on your blog or as a mystery?

    Jan in Northern CA

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge