Thursday, July 05, 2012

July 5th


Yesterday I finished using all the uglies from last fall’s retreats.  And when I say finished, I mean finished.  This is all that was left.  I made one final quilt from the uglies, and it came out… well for a quilt made with ugly fabrics it is quite dazzling. 


This morning I wanted to get the backing done for it so I could get it to the quilter ASAP, I’d love to have it finished for the fall retreats this year.  So I went looking for backing in my stash.  I was pretty sure I had some big pieces that would be suitable.  This is what I came up with…

Now moving on to another project, this one will be red, white and blue!

1 comment:

  1. I love using these big pieces ...usually they are ones I no longer an interested in!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge