Thursday, July 05, 2012

July 5th


Yesterday I finished using all the uglies from last fall’s retreats.  And when I say finished, I mean finished.  This is all that was left.  I made one final quilt from the uglies, and it came out… well for a quilt made with ugly fabrics it is quite dazzling. 


This morning I wanted to get the backing done for it so I could get it to the quilter ASAP, I’d love to have it finished for the fall retreats this year.  So I went looking for backing in my stash.  I was pretty sure I had some big pieces that would be suitable.  This is what I came up with…

Now moving on to another project, this one will be red, white and blue!

1 comment:

  1. I love using these big pieces ...usually they are ones I no longer an interested in!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge