Friday, July 06, 2012

Oh My!

I never knew a pile of scraps would bring on so many emails, phone calls and in-person comments.  Last night at a family dinner a non-quilting sister-in-law asked me why I hadn’t shared the photo of the quilt that went with the scraps. That was the comment that convinced me to show this quilt rather than keep it a secret as I had planned. 

This quilt was made from what some ladies called ugly fabrics, with the exception of one, which was a scrap of mine. 

I don’t think they’re ugly anymore.

1 comment:

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge