Friday, July 13, 2012

Quilt exchange day!

Today I want by the quilters to pick up and drop off quilts… imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw this hanging!  This is what I’m calling 2MargesPinwheels.  My friend Marge made the triangle squares and I put them together into this quilt.  Jackie performed her quilting magic on it and now all I have to do is put the binding on.  It's a 90 inch square, so I'll be adding that binding for quite a while!

I dropped off five to be quilted, four are retreat samples and the fifth is the ugly strings I posted about a few days ago. 

And that doesn’t put a dent in the UFOs waiting to be quilted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge