Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Visitors

I’m OK, honest!  And I thought I blogged yesterday, just forgot I guess.  I’ve had visitors off and on the last two days, all family, MY family.  That’s a very special thing to me because I am not that close to my family, well not as close as some families are. 

Sunday I saw my brother for the first time in nine years.  I thought it was eight but he informed me politely that it was nine, and I have to take his word for it… he’s younger than me so his brain is sharper, (so he thinks)… It was an interesting visit, we had a lot to catch up on. 

And yesterday, I tried very hard to get caught up on my work, retreat work and sewing work, but one thing or another interrupted me and I didn’t get anything done but two loads of laundry and a very nice visit from my sister Kathy and her daughter Cole.  Now I’ve seen Kathy a lot more than my brother, but we had lots to talk about and catch up on too.  Kathy is on facebook so I keep up with her that way and she calls me often, but nothing beats a face to face visit.  (I don’t call her because she does shift work and I never know what shift she is working and/or when she is sleeping!) In person hugs are so much nicer than virtual hugs.

Now back to sewing, I’m working in retreat project  number 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge