Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alive and well in Vegas

Posted July 29th at 2:50 something Pacific time.

Gee, I can’t believe how many people are worried about us, or just plain mad cause I haven’t posted to the blog lately. I am pretty sure I said that there might be days we wouldn’t have internet, I just didn’t realize there would be so many.

Let me assure everyone that both John and I are fine and well and enjoying our trip. I may not have been posting, but I have been writing, and I have lots of photos to share. And now that I have internet, $16 for 24 hours worth, I will catch you up on our adventure.

And after I catch up the blog, I’ll catch up on email! There are over 120 emails to reply to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge