Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Alive and well in Vegas

Posted July 29th at 2:50 something Pacific time.

Gee, I can’t believe how many people are worried about us, or just plain mad cause I haven’t posted to the blog lately. I am pretty sure I said that there might be days we wouldn’t have internet, I just didn’t realize there would be so many.

Let me assure everyone that both John and I are fine and well and enjoying our trip. I may not have been posting, but I have been writing, and I have lots of photos to share. And now that I have internet, $16 for 24 hours worth, I will catch you up on our adventure.

And after I catch up the blog, I’ll catch up on email! There are over 120 emails to reply to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge