Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hour plus later

Money is all gone... every penny... sob sob sob

Not really, LOL! I played the whole time I was gone, and still have what I left with. If only I could get ahead.

I came back to the room to get a soda, my tummy was asking for one, and they don't serve Coke here. I'm really glad I brought my own drinks along, two reasons. One the cost, two the brand.

Oh well... I guess I'll finish my Caffeine Free Diet Coke and then go back to see if I can win any money. And by the way, I'm only taking $20 with me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge