Sunday, July 20, 2008

Howdie from Tennessee!

John and I had a delightful trip down, stopping there here and a little bit of somewhere on the way. We had a much too short visit with Ken and Jane and arrived here at Anne’s about 9ish, and then of course we had to stay up half the night talking. Today Anne and I have done some fun stash hunting in her sewing room, then we took Cameron out to dinner for a belated birthday dinner and now home for more catching up and talking and just plain fun. It is always so nice to be here, and I so wish we were closer, but we’ll enjoy our visits with each other while we can.

Tomorrow we will hit the road again and I promise to post some photos here tomorrow night after we check into a hotel… I’m taking pictures in every state we pass through, hopefully some of them will be nice ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge