Saturday, July 05, 2008

A friend sent me a link to a blog with some quilts on it, and as much as I liked the quilts, I liked even more her daily photos… and it sparked an idea in my brain, why not do that on my own blog. Poor blog sits here neglected, so let’s make use of it.

Today is day one of my photo journal… I might add more photos, and I might skip a few days here and there. But I’ll do my best to keep up.

Today’s photo is a sunflower taken from my deck. The birds planted these for us, and have for the past ten years or so. I thoroughly enjoy watching them sprout out of the earth and shoot up towards the sky, then burst into color. As they mature the bees visit them, and then the birds, and the cycle starts all over again. (Yes Mother Nature, it is all about the bees and the birds!)


You can click on the photo to see a larger image, but you probably already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge