Monday, July 07, 2008

July 7


Today was SOB day. Not what you think at all, the SOBs are my quilting bee, four of the most delightfully wonderful ladies I have ever met, each special in their own way. We try to get together once a month, some months more and occasionally we skip a month, but we hate doing that. Today was Pat’s turn to host, and we all had a great time. We got to see Pat’s Alaska trip photos, browse some of Nancy’s old quilt magazines and just catch up with each other’s lives.

To me SOB day is just like Christmas, and sometimes Christmas times two… it’s that fun.

Today’s photo is another shot of the sunflowers outside the office window… I’ll miss them when they’re gone. But I know they will be back again next year, the birds will make sure of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge