Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Marge what happened?"

"You posted for a week then quit?" No Sandy I haven't quit, honest! Remember day one I said "I might skip a few days here and there" well I just skipped a few.

Why, because I've been busy playing nurse... John decided he needed to get a kidney stone, and has been in pain and misery for hours which seem like months to me, and I'm sure years to him. This all started at 4AM Sunday, and today he is home on 48 hours bedrest after two nights in the hospital... but he's presently at work for a few hours... go figure.

So I am behind on everything, and trying to catch up before the weekend and the beginning of our vacation.

Stay tuned.....

Here's a pretty photo to make up for my missing a few days. Taken June 20th at Cape Henlopen State Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge